Subject: Re: Ring Video Boo Boo!
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 21:30:27 -0500

In a message dated 96-01-18 11:21:44 EST, you write:

<< Um, if you know Jim Ring, you would know that he closed Ring Software in
1993, moved to Florida, and is no longer involved in the personal
computer/DTV arena.

One of the guys who worked at Ring Software started a new and unrelated
business, and called it Ring Video, but that's as close as it gets.

Jim has no association at all with the new company. I work at a
competitor, but have known & been friends with Jim since '83 or so.

Regards, John.

 >>
Sorry Guys!

I spoke with Jim at RGB not long ago. I have been in the Amiga game for some
time, at least since 1987. I now remember that Jim did sell but I thought
they were still in business under new ownership.

I deal with so many people it's hard to keep up! I was just trying to help,
sorry for my mistake.

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815